Last day at the cabin. We just slept in and then packed and cleaned up. We then took a 2 hour bus ride back to Östersund where the other cabin had to catch a train back to Lund. Ulrika's family is from Östersund so she invited Blake and I to stay for an extra night and see the town. Her dad made us a great meal and then we caught The Dark Knight, which was pretty good.
I have a question for those of you who saw it in the states- Did you think it was hard to hear the actors talking? We arent sure if they just turned the vocals down bc everything is subtitled in Swedish, so people read instead of listen anyways or if that was just how the movie was shot.
Hospital Photos
14 years ago
2 comments:
I think the vocals were ok here... I have to go see it again (hopefully in IMAX)bc I was distracted with the Chicago sights!
I think you're philosophy on the listening/reading is right on.
hey! The trip sounds amazing, minus the horrible back pain and the a-hole horse (wait, I thought I was the a-hole?)
About the Dark Knight, I've watched it twice, once in imax and we never had any sound issues so it must be the listening/reading thing! Miss you!
Post a Comment