Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shiny New Apartment!!!!

So, if you have heard me talk about our old apartment at all, you know I didnt exactly hold a special place for it in my heart. The new place though, ohh.. swoon.. our new place. It is exactly where we wanted to live, in the heart of everything. No more hour long train rides into work, no more hearing our neighbors argue at weird hours of the day, no more just crappy, crappy apartment.

Here is a view of the new, super cute place:

Entrance hallway

Living room
Oh, did I mention that our faucet lights up blue and red?
Kitchen sink with cool faucet light
Cool loft:
Loft

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

SO COOL!

M. said...

Very cute! I noticed the faucet.. they sell those Hot/Cold - red/blue led lights on ThinkGeek. I thought they would be cool. Adds a nice touch!