Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Archipalego

Quite a few weeks back (since I have been a slacker about blogging) Blake and I decided to take a Sunday excursion outside the city. We took a ferry out to Vaxholm island, one of the more touristy of the 30,000 some odd islands in the archipalego. The weather was pretty nice (for Stockholm) and we didnt do much besides have a picnic, drink some boxed wine (or as they say here, "Bag in the Box"), walk around, and play putt-putt golf (I won, naturally). In retrospect, the day wasnt very blog-worthy in terms of it being interesting for you to read, but Blake and I had a great time. Check it out:
Looking out over the adorable beach and harbor
Blake rocking the backpack with the box wine in the pocket. Classy.
Downtown Vaxholm

Blake lining up (or not) for the shot

No comments: