Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blake is picking up the slack for me

It turns out moving to Sweden hasnt been the vacation I thought it would be. I have had a lot of fun, but this class is super time consuming. And when I have weekends off I like to go explore... which I did last weekend, which left me no time to study for my big test tomorrow until this week, which left me no time to post a blog (which I shouldnt even be doing right now, but here we are, so I might as well keep it going). But the godo news is that after my test tomorrow I am done with this stupid class! Huzzzah!
But anyways, so last Friday Blake and I went on another feildtrip with my class. Blake already wrote about it and I dont have time, so if you are curious, here you go: Landskrona.
Then Friday night we went to our friend Ulrika's cabin in the south which was amazing for several reasons. A) The weather was amazing for a change. B) Ulrika has a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. (She has a headlamp on her head because we were about to go out in the dark. She's Swedish, so she is normally quite stylish).
C) Blake, Bjorn and I went swimming in the ocean at 2 am. (We also went to the beach the next day where I was the only brunette out of several 100 people, which is weird, FYI)
Blake is triumphant during the cold walk back to the cabin:
The action doesnt stop there, on Sunday, Blake, and 2 of my friends from my program, Michelle and Astrid, checked out my first European soccer match in Malmo. Blake also documented this and so I'm not going to. Check it out!

No comments: